To encourage the teaching of
To provide support for registered members
to become efficient in Auric/Magnetic Healing.
To establish ethical standards set by
“Magnetic Healers Unlimited™”
for members of the public having treatment.
All Auric / Magnetic Healers registered with
“Magnetic Healers Unlimited™” must adhere to the ethics as set by the organisation as below.
Before the session commences, the Auric/Magnetic healing practitioner must give the client the “Hints on Aftercare” pamphlet. If uncomfortable, the client has the right to discontinue the session at any time. They must inform you as outlined in the pamphlet.
View "Hints on Aftercare Pamphlet" Here...
1. If needed, outline the procedure to a new client.
2. Never work on anyone unless express permission has been given. This also includes “Absent Healing”.
3. Dress neatly and appropriately. Remember you are representing all healers.
4. Provide a clean healthy environment, such as changing linen between treatments, tissues on face down headrests.
5. Check that the client is comfortable and give feedback occasionally.
6. Encourage the patient to remain in contact with his/her general practitioner regarding scans, regular medication etc.
7. Never tell a client to discontinue medication, as this is their prescriber’s decision.
8. Do not at any time use inappropriate suggestions or touch the client intimately e.g. pelvic, breast or buttock areas. Respect the patient’s rights and feelings at all times.
9. Keep your questions impersonal unless personal details are required.
10. Remember that the healing session is private to the client. Do not discuss with friends or family.
Recognise the Privacy Act above the age of 16.
11. Use discretion at all times. Your personal integrity reflects on other healers.
12. At the close of the session, discuss the healing with the client, advising if any aftercare or further treatment is needed.