ABOUT KATHY MOORE
AURIC / MAGNETIC HEALER
Teacher / MHU Co-ordinator, PALMERSTON NORTH, NEW ZEALAND
* 24 years, Kathy’s helped people with her healing gift, in New Zealand and overseas.
*Most patients feel her hands draw out and give relief to the cause of their problems from pain, stress, lack of energy, chemical poisoning, infertility, disease, depression, trauma, injury, pre & post surgery trauma etc.
FAVOURITE QUOTE: ‘DO NO HARM’ Hippocrates.
BRIEF HISTORY Brought up in Feilding, now living in Palmerston North, New Zealand. A sensitive child, my parents looked further than conventional medicine for health, here started my path towards natural healing. My first employment was working 9 years for the local power board, which as I reflect back, gave me an insight into how energy worked in that field. I married, spent 4 years in an electronics firm and then had a daughter.
1984 - I had difficulty conceiving my 2nd child for over 4 years, and with medical intervention proving unsuccessful, I experienced one treatment of Auric / Magnetic Healing from Colin Lambert in Waihi. He didn’t want to know why I had come, which I soon learnt was the major factor to his work. I watched him working above me in my energy field, yet felt the results in my body. With the energy block removed, I conceived one month later. 2 ½ years on I attended his training workshop, continued developing my own healing abilities, to then run teaching groups. The public started making bookings to see me, as they had heard how the treatment had helped others.
1988 - My medical knowledge increased by working nights for 6 ½ years as a medical receptionist in a busy general medical practice, that also incorporated acupuncture in the evenings.
1993 - I worked 5 ½ years as a vet nurse. Practical experience in surgery, disease and wound care increased my understandings to what I was experiencing when doing my healing work in the auric field. I could then see the benefits of complementing the medical field with energy healing, having experienced working on both sides. I therefore worked part-time in each area.
1996 - My clientele increased where my healing practice took me to Masterton to work for 3 days each month, for 4 ½ years, sometimes fortnightly. I also traveled to Dannevirke to run another monthly clinic for 3 days with people and occasionally animals from Hawke’s Bay and surrounding areas coming for treatment.
MY ASSOCIATION WITH COLIN LAMBERT grew through this time, organising workshops for him, in the Manawatu area. With my husband’s encouragement, I then offered my administration skills to help Colin bring various healers together that he had taught over the years.
1998 – Colin became the Founder of ‘Magnetic Healers Unlimited’ my position made as National / International
Co-ordinator. We set up a data base for registered members who had trained in magnetic healing and who could, with experience, become Certificated MHU Healers. I facilitated annual MHU Seminars for members to update their skills
and benefit from Colin’s involvement all weekend. Professional speakers from the complementary, medical, and scientific fields also being a huge draw card for members to have an opportunity to learn updates in their fields.
1999 - I left veterinary work and my husband and I formed Palmerston North Healing Centre Limited, where I ran a full time practice clinic in the city for 4 ½ years, incorporating Magnetic Healing and teaching it in workshops. Other practitioners joined to combine their skills of Massage, Iridology, Reiki, Colour healing and meditation.
2003 - A new clinic and waiting room was built at my home, to work by myself in a serene bush environment.
A lending library of 750 complementary health and spiritual books were made available to the public.
2004 - I opened another clinic in Foxton traveling there for 2 years which closed as I become overcommitted.
2009 - After 13 years I too closed my Dannevirke clinic due to my busy local practice, the growth of MHU administration, Seminar organisation, invitations to various teaching institutions to lecture and workshops to set up to teach ‘Magnetic Healing’. Clients travel from a longer distance also; with bookings taking up to a month in advance.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MAGNETIC HEALING – AS A HEALER
• Freedom to treat patients in most environments e.g. their homes, hospitals,
Rest homes, in cars, on ships, aeroplanes etc.
• That it is non-evasive.
• To help a patient who has tried other modalities unsuccessfully.
• Love the variety from babies, elderly, all cultures, animals etc.
• That ½ my patients are men.
• Treating many families and extended family members on the same day.
• Feeling negative vibrations and blocks in my hands, sometimes my body,
from my patient’s energy field, showing me the source of their problem.
• Seeing a total sceptic change their mind within minutes of a treatment.
• About 98% of people ‘feel’ the magnetic healing.
• Seeing positive changes in follow up scans, X-Rays, blood tests after treatment.
• 5 women recently, with infertility problems, conceived after 1 MH treatment.
• Being able to work with conventional medicine.
• Feeling the positive changes in my patients, in follow up treatments.
• Using Absent Healing to help a patient that lives in another country and hearing back that it has helped.
• Holistic approach; able to refer to G.P, Specialist etc, when required and vice versa.
ANIMALS RESPOND WELL to energy healing, as they know and feel from their senses exactly what a healer is doing. Non sceptic they respond with licks, purring, and sometimes sleeping while I work with their owners alongside. Some vets amazed at the physical changes taken place when the original prognosis hasn’t been good. Once when treating a 9 year old heading dog for a farmer who was told after X-rays that his dog would never work again; 2 accidents involving 2 legs, I treated his hips, legs and spine. 3 weeks recuperating, he was back working on lower hill country. Recently gave healing to a dog after hip/leg surgery, recovery rate amazed local Vet.
HEALING CARRIES A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY, as many people seek me and other healers, as a last resort when all else has failed. Some people tend to think that a healer can completely heal all problems in one session; which is a gross misconception, as some ailments may have been there for many years. We, like many medical professions, cannot be expected to clear a problem in one session alone. “Several healings may be needed before their system is charged enough to affect the physical. For some people, the physical has deteriorated to such an extent that no amount of energy can stimulate it to affect a cure or even a change”. Sadly a fact most healers see when a problem/s has been left too long. If an inherited problem, we can only help relieve the symptoms.
►The love, compassion and non judgment that is required at all times with healing, brings some amazing results though, especially when working so closely with an unbalanced energy field, ailing body and upset emotions.
►We never claim to cure as some cases are impossible, but MH is the most positive thing one can do for another, especially to see the relief they feel, in most cases for the very first time, without the negative side effects of drugs.
►Through experience I have seen how energy healing works beyond the physical, bringing peace to help people pass over, with grace and dignity.
►The ultimate goal for me as a healer is to work alongside other modalities. We are all trained in whatever field we are skilled in and when a patient is suffering unnecessarily, I feel it is our unique techniques that need to be combined, to help make the changes needed for the patient. It is good to see that at last it is being understood that way with many people now in the Western World.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BEING THE MHU CO-ORDINATOR –
• Viewing hundreds of public testimonials, showing positive healings, from our ‘Certified MHU Practitioners’.
• Referring the public to our talented and most caring, magnetic healers of MHU.
• Receiving enquiries from people that recognize their own or children’s healing ability.
• Receiving enquires from our Web Site and selling Colin’s books.
• Watching a hall full of magnetic healers, all working differently, but still using Colin’s drawing out method.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BEING AN MHU TEACHER –
• Teaching the younger generation and more male students now.
• Watching students’ faces as they recognize they have found a problem the first time they try the method.
• Sharing my experiences in person, at public meetings, teaching facilities, emails, letters & phone calls.
• That more Medical & Complementary practitioners are learning MH.
• Teaching our guidelines and ethics as professionals in our field of work.
• Having the scientific field validating what we do.